FOOD GRADE 35% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE HERE IN AUSTRALIA - H202 for you!
RSS

Recent Posts

Liposomal C now in store.
The One Minute Cure. PDF format. Ready to go!
Uses others have found for H2o2
Hello, all! Welcome to H2o2 central for Melbourne!

Categories

1 Minute cure discussion
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 35%
Liposomal C news and discussion
powered by

My Blog

Hello, all! Welcome to H2o2 central for Melbourne!

Welcome to all of our new clients joining us for the first time. I'm happy to have you here, and hope to be helping you access quality products for a long time to come.

I have just expanded our range of Food grade 35% H2o2 in various sizes. We now sell a wonderful probiotic you're sure to like. Obviously, it is safe (Read GREAT) for ingestion. Your gut bacteria will love you for it!

There is also our next gen Colloidal silver to look at, at a special introductory price. Beats the old method of making colloidal silver out of the water! More info on some of the tests this silver preparation passed will be added soon, keep an eye on us...

If you've stumbled upon us while researching ideas like the 1 minute cure, please feel free to browse our site, as I'm sure the products on sale will meet your exacting standards. No advice or recommendations can be offered regarding treatment, but be assured that our food grade H2o2 (Food grade hydrogen peroxide 35%) is completely clean and unstabilized. Enjoy your research! We can supply you with the needed gear to continue learning and experimenting, all at very reasonable prices.

We will be setting up shop in Melbourne soon, so please call us quickly if you would prefer to buy from us before we leave Adelaide! 29th of May is our cut off date...

Regards,
   Zennan.

8 Comments to Hello, all! Welcome to H2o2 central for Melbourne!:

Comments RSS
richard on Sunday, 14 July 2013 11:39 AM
hi i'm in the process of trying h2o2 therapy. if i have questions or concerns along the way, is there anyone i can talk to.
Reply to comment

Zennan on Monday, 15 July 2013 9:43 PM
Hi all, any info you'd like to give Re questions or concerns: Please remember that, by law in Australia, Hydrogen Peroxide cannot be described as a "therapy, medicine or treatment for any known disease or medical condition" We want to keep running our site AND keep our official watchdogs happy... so we are in the business of dispensing advice on experimental science that may, from time to time, include hydrogen peroxide in tests conducted. If you are researching the one minute cure, and want to post here, please remember that we're all just fellow scientists banding together in the pursuit of knowledge. (and word your posts appropriately so no "Big Brothers" force me to delete them...) Good health to all! Zennan.
Reply to comment

Zennan on Thursday, 24 July 2014 10:18 AM
Hi Chris, Ayuka, Our move from Adelaide to Melbourne has finished, thank goodness... we are now officially Victorians. Living on the Mornington Peninsula is great! We don't have a store front, as working from home makes this difficult. I manage everything from home and tend to set up personal appointments with each client that needs to come past and grab something. I also consult with clients on many health and wellness issues, working with them on things like diet changes, alkalizing routines, custom built homeopathics, herbal remedies and the like. If you (or anyone else reading this post) would like some further help or a personal product pickup, then please contact us with our website form leaving your email and phone number, along with your specific needs. I'll get back to you asap and we'll get you rolling. The blog is a little impersonal for some queries people might have. We often have full days working with clients, but our turnaround time on one of us getting back to you will be less than 2 days, normally. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Zennan.
Reply to comment

Jason on Monday, 6 July 2015 4:15 AM
Hi, Can you tell us what is the shelf life of hydrogen peroxide first if you have a bottle but have not opened it yet( I live in Tahiti so if I buy a few bottles then want to know how long closed ones will last ) and then once opened how long would you expect its strength to last.
Reply to comment

Samantha on Tuesday, 8 December 2015 9:50 PM
And Jaason I keep my bottle in the freezer and I just measure out what I want to use then I dilute it with distilled water and I have had a bottle in my freezer for over a year and it still is perfectly fine.

Samantha on Tuesday, 8 December 2015 9:44 PM
I love this stuff I use it for everything from mouthwash to treating wounds it's fantastic.
Reply to comment

Samantha on Tuesday, 8 December 2015 9:49 PM

Brinda Jack on Saturday, 7 October 2017 9:23 PM
It is very yinteresting to read :)
Reply to comment